Sometimes you come across some nice challenges on the internet. One of them was handling the HTTP 301 response in a Power Automate flow. This short article shows you how you can workaround this.
This time not a whole article about creating new stuff. But I would like to share something I recently discovered. An easier way of troubleshooting Power Automate. Start using your browser with 3 simple...
When you are working with SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 environments you probably have seen the HTTP Error 503. Service Unavailable error at some point. This article describes how I ran into an issue with a group policy that caused a HTTP Error 503.
In Project Server 2013 you have the ability to create OLAP databases. This can be a very interesting reporting feature to provide more insights on your resources, tasks and projects. This article describes how I ran into an issue with building your OLAP Database in Project Server 2013 in Central Administration.
In SharePoint 2013 there are some changes in how search work. In SharePoint Server 2013, result sources replace scopes and federated locations. This article describes how I ran into an issue with building a new results source in the query builder.
A big part of my work is in the Incident management field. One of the products I work a lot with is Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. The objective of this post is to give...